Hadoop Open or Close
Every Mon & Tue 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Conducted by Sri Karthik)
Phone: 925 389 2584
Course Details : Bigdata_Hadoop_CourseFlyer.pdf
New Batch Starts: Sept 12th at 7:00 pm.
Robotics Open or Close
Every Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Conducted by Sri Karthik)
New Batch starts every 2nd Saturday of January, May, September
New Batch on Sep 9th 2017 at 9:00 am.
Click here of the Sign-up form. Robotics Foundation
HTML class for Kids Open or Close
Every Sunday 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Yoga Class by Harish Open or Close
YOGA CLASS - for Kids & Parents
Every Saturday 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (Conducted by Sri Harish Kumar)
contact 408-431-2356 for more information.
Yoga Class by Rajendran Open or Close
Yoga Class (conducted by Sri Rajendran)
Simplified Kundalini Yoga
Every Sunday 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Simplified Kayakalpa Yoga
Every 1st Saturday of each month
Time: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
for more info: 408.390.1826
Gita Open or Close
Bhagwat Gita Classes
Every Wednesday from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Conducted by Sri Madhuramesh)
Sanskrit Open or Close
Sanskrit & Bhagwat
Every Sunday 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Conducted by Sri Panchapakeshan)
Temple Art Open or Close
Every Saturday 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Conducted by Sri Venu)
Geetanjali presents - Bhajan Classes Open or Close
Bhajan classes in Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi
Date and Time:
Every Wednesday and Thursday: From 5:30pm to 6:30 pm for adults and kids - ages 7 and above.
Bhajans will be translated in English for kids and the copies will be given in the class to participants.
Weekly lessons will include:
Harmonium, Tabla, Keyboard, Sanskrit shlokas, prayers, Sai, Ganesh, Shiv-Parvati, numerous bhajans, Aartis and Chanting. Fee for each participant: $60.00 per month for a group of more than 2 participants and private lessons for $80.00 per month.
Contact: Anjali Kulkarni
Profile in brief:
1. Sang classical, semi-classical and bhajans for more than 35 years in Washington/Baltimore metropolitan areas.
2. Played harmonium, tabla and manjiri.
3. Conducted music lessons for all ages in classical, semi-classical, and bhajans in Sanskrit, Hindi and Marathi in Maryland for more than 25 years.
4. Presented regularly the bhajans at numerous Temples in Maryland and played harmonium, taught new bhajans to support Columbia Puja Group for 25 years.
5. Worked as judge in the categories of dance and music for numerous umbrella organizations in Maryland for 25 years.
6. Conducted semi-classical and folk dance classes for 20 years at no cost and presented semi-classical and folk dance on the stage.
7. Worked as a IT Project Manager on the nationwide Network at SSA Head Quarters for 25 yrs.